Quickair Aluminium Piping System
Quickair™ range of products innovatively designed systems that reduce installation time and cost without compromising quality, aesthetics or reliability.
The product ranges are designed to perform faultlessly in a variety of applications and environments-so you can always be sure to connect with confidence whatever your challenge.
The Quickair™ pipeline system has been designed and built for installation of compressed air and inert gas distribution system.The materials and types of fittings used offer a flexible system that can be integrated with all Quickair™ Systems and solve all the problems and meet all the requirements of even the most complex systems. Innovative technology at the heart of Quickair™ enables rapid and easy assembly, quick connection of components to the Aluminium pipes.
- Lower installation cost
- Push-Fit concept
- No corrosion
- Powder Coated
- 20mm-200mm dia pipe sizes
- Modular design
- Reusable fittings
- Easy to install
Quick air fittings
Quickair™ Fittings provides versatility of design and helps to overcome constraints often encountered with structure of industrial buildings.
- Installs faster than other common piping No specialized techniques needed
- No threading, welding, or brazing pipe No special tools are needed
- Can connect to existing systems with other pipe types
- Easy to add on to or disassemble for your changing needs.
- Quick connections
- Full bore design
- Interchangeable & reusable
- Non flammable materials (UL9 4HB Certified)
- Maximum working pressure: 20 bar Vacuum: 29.32’’ hg
- Normal working temperature: -20degree C to 80degree C (option upto 200o c)
- Compressed air