Machine vision system of this new 3D Truck Wheel Aligner recognizes the targets automatically with extreme precision. Available feature of Frame reference mode, ensure accurate and precise measurements. By replacing the old electronic sensor based 2D Alignment machines, this modern 3D Truck Wheel Aligner ensure hassle free operation and less maintenance.
Features & BenefitsSpecificationsRequest a Quote
- Capable of measuring trucks with wheelbase up to 16 meters.
- Machine vision system automatically recognizes the targets that are installed on the wheels.
- Compact and easy targets, no need to calibrate it & easy to handle.
- Compatibility of Axle reference and Frame reference.
- Availability of Both Jack-up run out and Roll-back run out.
- Remote Control – User Friendly and Increases the operation speed.
- Capable of measuring PCV which has Wheel base more than 2m.
|No. of cameras||4 measurement digital HD cameras.|
|Power requirements||Voltage 220 ± 10%, 50/60 Hz.|
|Measures||Camber, Caster, Kingpin Inclination, Toe-in, Toe-out, Set back, and Thrust Angle.|
|Camera covering distance||19m from camera.|
|Run out compensations||Rolling run out, Jack up run out and extended rolling run out.|
"*" indicates required fields