ANJNEY PPCH FR V2 Pneumatic Pipes for Compressed Air
Anjney tubes India has been a specialist in developing the PPCH (Pneumatic Piping for Compressed air Handling) FR PNEUMATIC technology for over 14 years. The pneumatic piping for compressed air handling consists of a special grade of IMPACT COPOLYMER, which is reinforced with glass fiber multi-layered advanced technology. Considering the client feedback Anjney has upgraded the PPCH (Pneumatic Piping for Compressed air Handling) with V2 approved FLAME RETARDANT technology. It gives a new classification as PPCH (Pneumatic Piping for Compressed air Handling) FR V2 PNEUMATIC PIPING.
IAS brings forth an energy-saving product, Anjney PPCH FR V2 Pneumatic pipes, that cater to the pipeline with 0% leakage. We offer PPCH FR V2 Pneumatic Pipes, Fittings and PPCH accessories to our customers who focus on energy saving.
- Greater inner diameter
- Smoother Inner surface
- Glass insulation
- Sandwich glass reinforcement
- UV resistant
- Drastic amount of power saving
- Fine air flow with least friction
- Less chances of moisture, thus No Maintenance
- Higher strength, low chances of sagging
- Can sustain longer even in direct sunlight
- Provides clean air
- Increases hoop stress which increases the inner diameter of the wall pipes.
- Compressed air
- Instrument air
- Nitrogen air